FRIGID Master 3-in-1 with Telescoping Stand and Green Drape
The Master casket lowering device has become a favorite among customers because of its quality of construction and its assurance of performance.
Placer Roller Set
Among the many available accessories for your casket lowering device is our Placer Roller Set. Rubber covered rollers aid pallbearers in smoothly positioning the casket over the lowering device. The adjustable end stop ensures the casket will not roll off the device once positioned. Our placer roller set includes 4 placer arms with molded rubber rollers, 1 end roller with molded rubber roller, 1 end stop and 2 guide rods.
The lowering device stand provides a sturdy base for the display of your casket lowering device during service. It stands 14” high and is made with stainless steel corner post tubing. All other tubing is polished aluminum.
Lowering Device Drape
Lowering device drapes provide tranquility for the funeral service as it wraps around the device stand. Drapes are available in1-piece and 4-piece designs.
Sturdy aluminum and stainless-steel body
- Resists corrosion and maintains appearance
- Provides strength and durability
- Quality steel and bronze – not nylon or plastic
- Precision tooled for smooth, quiet operation
- Engineered for reliability and longevity
- Compact shipping and storage
- Easy assembly and disassembly
- Simplified cleaning and maintenance
All casket lowering devices are shipped with a stainless-steel crank handle and a set of straps.
Assembled size: 58” L x 22” W x 7.5” H / (147.3 x 55.9 x 19.1 cm)
Telescoping to: 92” L x 34” W x 7.5” H / (233.7 x 86.4 x 19.1 cm)
Max load bearing: 800 lbs. / (362 kg)
Total unit weight: 90 lbs. / (40.8 kg)
All Frigid Lowering Devices Feature:
- Sealed, self-lubricating bearings
- High quality tempered steel and bronze precision gearing
- High quality ISO-9001 certified stainless-steel tubing
- Sturdy, polished aluminum heads for fail-safe housing of all moving parts
- Custom, hand-made governor maintains smooth, controlled lowering speed
- Adjustable braking system for a variable number of lowering speeds
- Chrome finished hand brake for simple lowering release
- Quiet, durable, low maintenance construction
- Assembled size: 62″L x 26″W x 7″H telescoping to: 94″L x 38″W x 7″H
- 1 year warranty on parts and labor.