DuraDeck Ground Protection Mats
- Better than traditional plywood for durability and longevity of material.
- Available in several surface finish combinations.
- Will not warp, rot, crack, delaminate, or absorb water like plywood.
- Lightweight yet durable and versatile ground protection matting.
- Perfect for use as turf protection, temporary roadways and for pedestrian walkways.
- Can be reused several times for many years.
- UV Stable and Made in the USA.
- Weight Load: Up to 80 tons depending on sub-surface
DuraDeck Ground Protection Mats are the ultimate option in protecting turf and other landscapes. DuraDeck can be installed over mud, sand, soft terrain, and many other difficult surfaces, providing temporary roadways for vehicles, heavy equipment, and walkways for pedestrians. DuraDeck is Made in the USA, helps to protect vehicles and equipment from excessive wear, and is a superior alternative to fiberglass and plywood boards.
Material - High Density Polyethylene post-industrial recycled plastic, with UV inhibitors added
Size - 8' x 4'
Thickness - Rugged/Rugged mats are 1.25" thick
Weight - 8' x 4' mats weigh 86lbs each,
Recommended Uses - DuraDeck ground protection mats have been successfully used in many high traffic areas where grass protection is important, such as in stadiums, for event companies, military units, parks, concert areas, construction companies, modular office trailers, disaster relief areas, in commercial garages with heavy equipment, and more.