BS50-2plus, 280 mm ramming shoe (2 stroke rammer)
- Driven by the exclusive WM80 2-cycle engine with catalytic converter, which was designed and developed by Wacker Neuson specifically for demanding ramming applications
- Effortless to start
- The lowest CO-emissions, significantly below all four-cycle engines
- Maximum convenience when refuelling and always the right mixing ratio: Two separate tanks for fuel and two-cycle oil. One oil tank refuelling suffices for 120 hours of operation. Lockable oil tank cap available as an accessory.
- Thanks to the automatic injection, always the optimal combustion and maximum performance
- Automatic shutdown of the engine after 10 minutes at idle in order to reduce fuel consumption and emissions
- Specially designed and developed 4-stage air filter system provides for longer operating time and greater durability
- With operating hours counter
- Compact dimensions, therefore very manoeuvrable and easy to handle
- Very good gradeability
- High performance, maximum jump height and impact force
Call for warranty information.